Thursday, January 15, 2009

Christmas Morning 2008

The night before Christmas I was so excited that I couldn't go to sleep. I wanted to wait up to see Santa! We did hear Santa on the roof, but Mommy and Daddy told me that I had to go to sleep or else he won't come down the chimney to bring me my presents.

Christmas morning was great! We woke up and Lilli and I gave daddy a big hug in bed! Notice our cute PJs. We started a tradition last year to wear matching Christmas PJs. However, Lilli was too small this Christmas to fit into hers.


We then walked down stairs and I was so surprised to see the presents under the tree!
Santa brought all my presents in this really big sack! I had to crawl inside to get them out!
I got the one present that I wanted to badly, a pink umbrella! I was so thrilled!!
Santa brought Lilli presents too. Since she is so small, I helped her open her presents.




































No comments: