Friday, March 21, 2008

Phrase of the Day - Where did this come from?

Since I am learning all sorts of new words and beginning to build sentences, I come up with different sayings everday. I would like to share with you Friday's Phrase of the Day - "Where did this come from?" Everytime I find something on the floor, whether it be dirt or a part to a toy, I go to my Mommy and Daddy and say "Where did this come from?" I tend to repeat this many times throughout the day, but they never get tired of hearing it.

Since I decided to just start including these, let me share with you some past weeks Phrases of the Day:

"Do you remember the acorns?" My Mommy and I were reading a book while on the potty and we saw a picture of an acorn, and Mommy asked me if I remember picking them up and putting them in my basket. Well, as soon as I heard this, I just couldn't stop repeating it :)

"What's Daddy doing?" I still say this all the time. Whenever Daddy is making a silly noise or singing I ask this. I change it around to and ask "What's Mommy doing?" or "What's Lexi doing?"

"Play basketball" Well this phrase I know can get on Mommy and Daddy's nerves. I tend to repeat this multiple times in one breath each time I see my basket ball hoop.

"When it's warmer, go swimming in ocean" I was on a real kick for the ocean a few weeks back. All I could think about was the water and sand touching my feet!

No comments: