Thursday, January 24, 2008

Photos from our Cancun Vacation

What a BIG Cookie Monster! At first I was scared of him, but then I warmed up. We went back a second time so I could see him!



We also saw Oscar the Grouch, but I was very afraid of him. He popped out of the garbage can and started talking to me really funny. Daddy said he was speaking "Spanish"...what ever that is?

Here are some pictures of me swimming! My friend Adrianna (I call her "A" for short) came along with me. We had so much fun together.


















































Here are some pictures of us doing "Arts and Crafts". I painted my own jewerly box!


















I am so sad our trip is over as we had so much fun! I can't wait to go back!







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Whether you choose the magic Sea of Cortes in Los Cabos, or the wonderful Caribbean Sea in Cancun, live the all inclusive vacation Experience at Club Solaris Hotels.

Enter a magical world like no other, sit beside the shimmering water with a luxury vacation unlike any other resort you´ve ever envisioned. With wonderful special promotions at Cancun and Los Cabos.

Club Solaris is one of the most respected vacation resorts in Mexico, we have a fabulous reputation for providing elegance and spectacular all inclusive Mexico vacations.

More information: http://clubsolaris.com